Did You Know?
- There are new regulations require all paid tax return preparers (including attorneys, CPAs, and enrolled agents) to apply for a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) before preparing any federal tax returns in 2011.
Does your current Tax Prepare have a PTIN
Number? We do, our PTIN is xxxx11
- Many Tax Return Preparers Required to Use IRS e-file Beginning in 2011
January 1, 2011— for Tax Preparers who anticipate preparing 100 or more federal individual or trust tax returns during the year; or
January 1, 2012— for Tax Preparers who anticipate preparing 11 or more federal individual or trust tax returns during the year.
Is your current Tax Preparer registered with the IRS e-file system? We are, our EFIN # is xxxx81
- California law requires anyone who prepares tax returns for a fee and is not an attorney, certified public accountant (CPA) or enrolled agent (EA), must register as a tax preparer with CTEC.
Is you current Tax Preparer a CRTP? We are, our
CTEC # is A175559
- All CTEC Registered Tax Preparers must…
- First complete 60 hours of qualifying tax education
- Then complete 20 hours of continuing tax education each year
- Always maintain a $5,000 tax preparer bond
Did your current California Tax Preparer fulfill
the CTEC requirements? We past all CTEC
requirements and carry an active bond.
Did you also know that you have the right to QUESTION your Tax Preparer and ask them to show prove of all the information mentioned above?
Loubna Saleh-CRTP RTRP (A175559)
California Registered Tax Preparer
Owner of Al-Amana Services